Student-centered learning made easier.
We’re all about learner agency, choice, and variability. Watch this video to see SchoolStack in action:
To design great instruction and prepare students for the future, educators need more support in making it happen.
Here’s how it works:
Teachers create lessons
- Choose from our lesson library or create your own
- Set a goal for students
- Design for learner variability
Color-code and arrange Student Stack
- Choose a color for your lessons
- Drag & drop lessons onto the Student Stack grid (like a choice board!)
- Provide directions & send to students
Students check out their Stacks
- They select the lessons they’ll complete
- They drag & drop those lessons onto their Learning Plans
- Then they get to work!
Use formative & student self-assessment tools for feedback
- Teachers can include exit ticket question(s) in lessons
- Students can do a quick self-assessment to check for understanding
- Use real time feedback to guide instruction
Teachers, students, & caregivers track data
- Check progress towards Stack completion
- Get student level insights
- Stay up-to-date on formative and self-assessment data
Designing great instruction matters. And let’s be real. Educators, you’re
superheroes human, and juggle a lot. You deserve support in creating student-centered, research-based instruction.
What people are saying
“SchoolStack's an incredible support for our schools, students, and families. It takes the stress off of teachers, and it’s so simple for students and families to use! They have a robust lesson library with lessons that are engaging and aligned to our curriculum standards.”Phyllis C.Chief Academic Officer
“Teachers and families need a dependable, flexible and intuitive tool to personalize learning and offer students choice. SchoolStack is that tool! It supports teachers in providing high quality, research-aligned support to meet the needs of all students.”Hedi B.Director of School Improvement
“SchoolStack has been an absolute blessing to our school, faculty, and especially our students! I’m really not sure how we would’ve gotten through this school year without it.”Denise M.3rd grade teacher
It’s time to streamline your instructional design and bring research-based best practices to life!
School administrators, ready to learn more?
Unlock the full magic of SchoolStack to empower your teachers and students.